How to make an IR Thermometer?
Electronic components required:- Nodemcu, OLED display (0.96”), MLX90614 (IR Temperature Sensor), micro USB cable, power bank or mobile phone (power source)
Casing Cover:- Download here Casing cover stl. files (106 downloads) for 3D printing
- Make the connections as per the circuit diagram.
- Upload the code into the module using arduino software.
- Connect the micro USB cable to the power bank or mobile phone.
- Place the sensor at a distance of 30mm – 70mm from the forehead/object to verify the temperature.
- Place the sensor, nodemcu and oled in the casing